A Mumbai-based consulting firm, since 1981 with 11 partners. The company practices in corporate finance, management consulting, business acquisitions, strategic project management, accounting and taxation advisory.
About the firm: CA Advisory firm
· Profile: Corporate & Transaction Advisory services
· Designation: Vice President
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant
· Salary range: (Fixed): INR 24 to 30 LPA
· Experience required: Minimum 8-10 years of Corporate & Transaction Advisory
· Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support the Reporting manager and Guide the team in comprehensive financial advisory work.
· Lead a team of about 2 Manager and 2 Assistant Managers.
· Lead and review consulting and transaction advisory assignments.
· Review of the MIS required by the client and handhold the client’s team till they independently handle the same.
· Provide appropriate guidance to the client relating to the various financial information provided by them.
. Prepare all documents required for consulting and to interact with the banks and institutions to process the same.
· Skill set required
· Should have handled clients having turnover of more than Rs. 200 crs in the manufacturing sector
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
· Ability to execute client engagements independently.
· Strong analytical skills coupled with business and commercial acumen
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Added Preference – Worked on M&A transactions, corporate tax knowledge, and Company Law matters.
· Mode of working: Work from office
· Location of candidate: Local candidates preferred i.e. Mumbai
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary24 - 30 Lac