A Mumbai-based consulting firm, since 1981 with 11 partners. The company practices in corporate finance, management consulting, business acquisitions, strategic project management, accounting and taxation advisory.
· About the firm: CA Advisory firm
· Profile: Corporate & Transaction Advisory services
· Designation: Manager
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant
· Salary range: (Fixed): INR 12 to 18 LPA
· Experience required: Minimum 3-5 years of Corporate & Transaction Advisory
· Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support the Reporting manager and Guide the team in comprehensive financial advisory work.
· Manage a team of about 1 Assistant Manager, 2 Associates and 1 Analyst.
· Execute in consulting and transaction advisory assignments.
· Preparation of the MIS required by the client and handhold the client’s team till they independently handle the same..
· Review work performed by the team and provide guidance relating to various financial information of the client.
. Prepare all documents required for consulting and to interact with the banks and institutions to process the same.
· Skill set required
· Should have handled clients having turnover of more than Rs. 100 crs in the manufacturing sector
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
· Ability to execute client engagements independently.
· Strong analytical skills coupled with business and commercial acumen
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Added Preference – Worked on M&A transactions, corporate tax knowledge, and Company Law matters.
· Mode of working: Work from office
· Location of candidate: Local candidates preferred i.e. Mumbai
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary12 - 18 Lac