· Profile: Corporate Affairs &Compliances
· Designation: Associate
· Location: New Delhi
· Qualification: Company Secretary(Candidates with Graduation in Law will have preference)
· Salary range: 4-10 LPA
· Experience required: 2-4 years
About the Company
The firm is a group of dedicated, research oriented and skilled professionals is pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
Within the group, is nestled a boutique law firm, rendering quality services in the field of Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws & FEMA, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Taxation, Global Business Setup, Compliance Management, Documentation and Regulatory Approvals.
The Group also offers Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Valuation and Business Modelling services. With the changing legal and regulatory regime, the Group has been adding new services and products in its fold to provide holistic solutions to its clients. IBBI has recently registered the firm as India’s 6th IBBI registered Valuer Entity,
The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency, integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments of over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken is deeply inculcated in the team.
Main duties/responsibilities :
Advising clients engaged on Corporate and Securities law.
- Handling client queries and documentation in relation to above referred laws.
- Ensuring compliance with systems/processes and documentation of the same.
- Handling secretarial and compliance audits
- Handling transaction based due diligences.
- Handling research related matters.
- Preparing legal opinions etc.
- Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs.
- Good understanding of Corporate and Securities law.
- Practical experience of working with stock exchanges
- Familiarity with Stock Exchange filing portals.
- Good interpretation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary4 - 10 Lac
IndustryBanking/ Financial service/ Broking