The Employer is one of India’s leading food companies with a 100 year legacy and annual revenues in excess of Rs. 9000 Cr. Its products are available across the country in close to 5 million retail outlets and reach over 50% of Indian homes.
The employer has a presence in more than 60 countries across the globe.
The Company is headquartered at Bangalore and is looking for graduates to work in the taxation department.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Should have qualified B.COM, M.COM, MBA, LLB or a graduate with commerce background (or) passed one/both groups of CA-IPCC/CWA Intermediate/CS Executive or any other professional course in finance.
2. Candidate need to have good understanding of accounting concepts;
3. Candidate should be well versed with excel functions like pivot, sumifs, vlookup, etc;
4. Candidate with prior knowledge/experience in GST will be given preference;
5. Ability to cope up in deadline driven work environment.
6. Candidate having fluency in multiple languages will be given preference.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
1. Compliances under the GST law i.e. GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, and GST Annual Return etc.
2. Preparing various reconciliations required under the GST law for filing of Returns.
3. Filing of GST refund and follow up with department.
4. Follow up for documents and/or filing returns by vendors.
5. Preparing various reconciliation and workings for MIS reporting.
6. Accounting for GST related transactions.
7. Maintaining a positive working environment.
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary4 - 5 Lac
IndustryFMCG/ Foods/ Beverages