The Employer is one of India’s leading food companies with a 100 year legacy and annual revenues in excess of Rs. 9000 Cr. Its products are available across the country in close to 5 million retail outlets and reach over 50% of Indian homes.
The employer has a presence in more than 60 countries across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Candidate should have good understanding of GST law, Concepts and Compliance Procedures;
2. Understanding the basis of notice issued by the department.
3. Analysing the notice and independently preparing reply to notice related to GST.
4. Research on GST / Service Tax case laws, relevant to indirect tax
5. Preparation and filing of timely responses and appeals for all government correspondences
6. Appearance before adjudicating and/or assessment officer for personal hearing
1. Good drafting skills
2. Good verbal communication skills
3. Good interpersonal, liasoning and relationship development skills
4. Ability to cope up in deadline driven work environment.
5. Candidate having fluency in multiple languages (Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu) will be given preference.
* SAP or equivalent ERP Knowledge and excel skills are must.
No. Of Vacancy4
Offered Salary7 - 14 Lac
IndustryFMCG/ Foods/ Beverages