The Employer is a Gurgaon-based leading funded fintech start-up that provides an investment platform to retail investors. The Employer helps its users to invest in various non-market linked products like - Asset Leasing, Inventory Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Startup Equity, etc.
The fintech start-up has enabled investment of INR 3,000+ Mn with 0% default as on August 2022.
About the company: Fintech Startup
Profile: Finance & Accounts
Designation: Senior Manager
Experience: Minimum 5+years of progressive accounting experience
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Salary : 18-20Lp.a.
Work mode: Hybrid
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and
• Manage the monthly financial book closing process, including ensuring all revenue
earned and costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account
balance reconciliations and report preparation
• Interact at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely,
efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial
reporting through annual report
• Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
• Analyse the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance
to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Ensure compliance with internal control policies
• Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
• Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and
procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process
and system changes
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Accounting, Finance and Compliance
• Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
• Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades to internal software
• Providing leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels
throughout the organization; creating and promoting a positive and supportive work
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary18 - 20 Lac
IndustryBanking/ Financial service/ Broking