The Employer is one of India’s leading food companies with a 100 year legacy and annual revenues in excess of Rs. 9000 Cr. Its products are available across the country in close to 5 million retail outlets and reach over 50% of Indian homes.
The employer has a presence in more than 60 countries across the globe.
About the company: Listed FMCG Company.
Profile: Internal audit
Position: Officer - Internal audit
Qualification: CA/ICWA (Intermediate)
Exp: 5-7years post qualification experience in the area of conducting Internal Audits and Data Analytics.
Personality and Interpersonal skills:
- Good knowledge of various Audit Methodologies and audit procedures to be adopted for testing of controls.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including drafting of good audit reports.
- Working knowledge of SAP, its functionalities and use for conducting audits
- Ability to identify areas for developing risk based analytics reports for monitoring of exception
- Ability to get to the root cause of internal control related issues and devise practical recommendations for implementation
- Ability to direct external agencies and manage large internal audit assignments
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying the areas for data analytics and executing & reporting the exceptions for remediation and corrective actions
- Reviewing and reporting audit observations and gaps
- Discussions and closure of audit issues with various stakeholders and obtaining an action plan
- If external agencies or others are involved, then coordinating their work and quality review of their work
- Follow up of various audit issues raised by various audits and track their implementation.
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary7 - 9 Lac
IndustryFMCG/ Foods/ Beverages