The Company is a matured start up in the FMCG space backed by marquee investors - Premji Invest and Helion Venture Partners. The company is now an INR 1,000+ Cr brand with a presence in over 45 cities across India, USA and UAE. The company has also been a part of Harvard Business Review Case Study. The company is a pioneer in developing fresh ready-to-cook Indian foods.
The Company has an employee strength of 1500+ employees as of August 2022.
The Company has been awarded certifications from APEDA, NPOP, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and FSSAI.
About the Company: Startup in the FMCG sector
Profile- Finance Planning & Analysis
Experience - 7-8 years post qualification into Financial Planning & Analysis profile
Salary - 18-20Lp.a.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Handling MIS and various reporting related to the Management.
· Preparation & Presentation of Monthly P&L report (MIS) at Product level and company level as well
· P&L analysis reports (Key financial information Ratio and analysis to the top management for financial decision-making).
· Cost analysis & Cost calculation of all the products of the company.
· Preparation and Presentation of Division wise financial analysis (PPT) for each Division for Monthly/Quarterly divisional meeting.
· Provide Variance analysis report of actuals against annual budget plan to the Management.
· Budgetary and Variance analysis for Cost, sales, collection target and GLs.
· Board Meeting, Audit committee Meeting, Risk review Meeting presentation.
Mode of working - Work from Office
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary25 - 30 Lac
IndustryFMCG/ Foods/ Beverages