A leading development listed company in real estate. The operation spans Indian and international markets that include Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Serbia and Malaysia. Over the last three decades, the company has developed over 12 Million Sq. Ft of residential assets and over 17 Million Sq. Ft is ongoing and future development. Some of the most premium luxury living spaces in Bangalore and Chennai.
The position holder is responsible for tax matters with
a focus on the following responsibilities:
· Managing corporate taxes (both direct and indirect) compliance including but not limited to various tax filings, transaction related tax analysis and suggesting suitable solutions, GST and TDS returns, transfer pricing documentation and response to tax queries;
· Representing companies in front of the relevant tax authorities;
· Manage tax audit and controversy including scheduling and tracking audits, reviewing and providing requested documentation, maintaining audit files, conducting pre-audit analysis and working closely with the Finance and Operations functions as well as with external tax advisors;
· Manage ongoing tax litigations in close collaboration with advisors and lawyers for entities across locations;
· Managing the quarterly tax accounting and reporting requirements for closure of accounts as well as tax cash-flow analysis and tax risk assessment; Maintaining tax risk management database and tax reporting trackers and tools;
· Managing the external tax advisors to effectively manage the related tax risks and provide timely tax advice to the business;
· Managing the entire restructuring activities including coordinating with consultants and teams in ensuring complete compliances with corporate taxes and ensuring timely compliances with any regulatory authorities for obtaining approvals and post approval compliances.
· Review and analysis of various transactions in relation to business structuring such as Share Purchase Agreements, Business Purchase Agreements etc. Complete coordination.
· Providing tax recommendation to transactions/projects (including but not limited to acquisitions, liquidations, reorganizations, capital structures and financing) and working with business and other functions to ensure proper implementation;
· Maintaining a regular dialogue with key stakeholders to keep up to date with business development and communicating corporate tax developments on a timely basis to the local management;
· Knowledge of complete SEZ compliances is a required skill set.
· Strong team player: work in a team environment within Group Tax and other teams with a good attitude to be available to shoulder team’s responsibility and support them in every aspect.
· Solid technical and analytical skills. Make sound decisions on issues based on available information;
· Effectively communicate technical issues to non-tax trained personnel on all seniority levels in both verbal and written forms, based on their role in the organization;
· Identify and anticipate stakeholder (internal and external) requirements, expectations and needs by using clear and realistic timelines for delivering practical solutions, communicating expected timelines and variations when required;
· Proactive and "can-do" attitude able to work on their own to a high standard. Ability to drive things forward and engage teams to support;
· Ability to be both detailed oriented and able to identify high-level issues;
· Ability to meet deadlines and work independently; good at prioritizing work given multiple responsibilities and deadlines;
· Ability to perform in stressful hours and committed to the role.
· Creative, yet practical approach, self-starter, and solution oriented.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary20 - 21 Lac
IndustryReal Estate/ Property