The firm is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 2,500 employees and over 200 partners across the country.
• Play a key role in the assignments including developing project plans, allocating resources, and leading staff members.
• Handle internal audit and risk management engagements within the Digital practice.
• Project manage SOX 404 engagements including conducting walkthroughs, designing and leading internal control testing with periodic status updates to client’s management.
• Prepare scoping and risk assessments or Internal Audit universe using a risk base methodology.
• Maintain client relationship and tailor the engagement to meet the client’s needs and expectation.
• Supervise, train, and mentor staff and seniors
• Exposure to Internal Audit, Process Reviews, SOP, and other risk management engagements would be a positive.
• Design and assess process and controls and drive improvements.
• Ability to address queries on SOX and audit issues.
• Understand the COSO 2013 and experience in process documentation, developing RCMs, report writing, root cause analysis, remediation and should be able to provide mentorship to the other team members.
• Candidate should have strong understand of the control framework (Business, IT Controls) and able to work and demonstrate the knowledge of the same.
• Candidate should possess preferred experience of working in international client facing roles on SOX and Internal Audit engagements.
• Candidate should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with one or more additional degrees like CIA / CISA
• Candidate should have required overall experience of in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Top Corporate. With meaningful experience in SOX projects.
Office working hours - 11:30 am to 10pm
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary20 - 25 Lac