The Employer is a consulting firm having offices in India (Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune and Kolkata), Singapore and Dubai. It is a renowned firm in tax and regulatory practice in India. It is one of the leading tax advisory firms in India and is recognised as the India Tax Firm of the year 2017,2018, 2019 & 2020 by International Tax Review.
· About the firm: One of the largest tax and regulatory firms in India.
· Profile: Tax-Transfer Pricing
· Designation: Associate
· Location: Delhi
· Qualification: Semi Qualified CA/MBA/M.com
· Salary range: (Fixed): As per Industry Standards
· Experience required: Minimum 0-3years
· Roles & Responsibilities:
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
· Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
· Passion to work in Direct tax field. Good understanding of tax laws.
· Undergo regular technical trainings/ knowledge sharing session within team to deliver effectively as well as efficiently.
· Good command over MS Office.
· An energetic and innovative individual with entrepreneurial attitude and strong business acumen.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities.
· Notice period: 60 Days (In case of experienced candidates)
· Location of candidate: Local candidates preferred i.e., Delhi
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary4 - 5 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm