One of India's leading Chartered Accountancy firms having its headquarters in Mumbai. The firm along with its 6 branches and associate firms has expanded its business operations at Delhi, Bangalore, Gujarat, Chennai and Pune as well as has international presence at Dubai and Sharjah.
The firm was established in 1936 and has expanded today with a highly motivated team of close to 500 top notch professionals specializing in their respective areas of practice such as audit & assurance, direct & indirect taxation, business advisory and compliance services.
About the firm: India’s leading CA Firm
· Profile: Statutory Audit
· Designation: Associate
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant
· Salary range: (Fixed): As per Industry Standards
· Experience required: Minimum 1-3years experience from Statutory audit - Banking sector
· Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Lead engagements regarding Statutory audit in banking sector depending upon requirement.
2. Handling the clients personally, discussing issues, reports, and opinions regarding indirect tax/ GST.
3. Candidate should be motivated to build organization better, assisting in business development management for target industries and sectors, and supporting client business requirements in new and innovative ways.
4. Candidate should proactively liaising with our professional colleagues.
5. Assist the Partners with strategy and implementation of strategy and risk management.
· Mode of working: Work from the office
· Location of candidate: Mumbai
No. Of Vacancy10
Offered Salary7 - 9 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm