It is a business consulting firm founded by Ex-big 4 managers. The firm offers services into Financial Due Diligence, process improvement, internal audit, GST, statutory audits etc.
· About the Company: A Business consulting firm founded by Entrepreneurial Big-4 founders with a collaborative vision of building one of the finest professional services firms in India. The firm offers vast experience in the financial due diligence, vendor assistance in transaction situation, process improvements, bringing cost efficiencies, GST, statutory audits
· Profile: Financial Due Diligence
· Designation: Assistant Manager
· Location: Dadar, Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant
· Salary range: 9 LPA to 11 LPA (Based on Interview)
· Experience required: CA with Experience of 2 to 4 Years.
· Roles & Skills:
· To conduct financial due diligence. Also assist in secretarial due diligence
· To participate in feasibility studies, peer benchmarking, profitability analysis with respect to transactions
· To analyze the financial results of companies and develop good understanding of business model. Document and report review analyze and internal report creation.
· To keep all information obtained during due diligence process. Do lease, operational and underwriting financial reviews/audits, if required. Generate ideas and share within the team.
· To write strong reports on the finding noted during diligence process
· To assist in preparing opinion notes, memos for acquisition/ joint venture establishment HRD / 406 12/10/2021 2/2
· To assist work on a project which might run over a short term to long term horizon
· To advice on addressing due diligence findings and incorporating in the relevant sections of the SPA • Should be strong at documentation of the work
· Should be a strong team player
· 2 + years of applicable work experience in: Financial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory (experience with Big 4 preferred)
· Having some experience in Taxation, audit & advisory will be added advantage
· Actively involved in financial due diligence
· Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing clients, and/or manager towards the successful completion of a project
· Strong current knowledge in one of the following: India GAAP Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Company Law and International Financial Reporting Standards, mergers and acquisitions, or transaction services
· Oral and written communication should be good
· Should have a strong understanding of the commercial/business arrangements
· Should have a strong report writing skills with very good control over the language
· Should have a strong proficiency with MS office especially MS excel and MS power point
· Should be ready to travel and ready to work under tight deadlines
· Essential - Financial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory
· Desirable - Experience in Process Skills, Risk Assessment, manufacturing and Service sector, Large/Medium Cos., Corporate Law, FEMA, Legal drafting skill
· Mode of working: Office
· Notice period: Immediate joining
· Location of candidate: Local only preferred but outside candidates can also apply if ready to relocate.
· Gender: Male candidates preferred
No. Of Vacancy4
Offered Salary9 - 11 Lac
IndustryMid size CA firm