The Employer is one of India’s leading food companies with a 100 year legacy and annual revenues in excess of Rs. 9000 Cr. Its products are available across the country in close to 5 million retail outlets and reach over 50% of Indian homes.
The employer has a presence in more than 60 countries across the globe.
Hiring for Direct and Indirect Tax managers for India’s leading food company with a 100 yr legacy and annual revenues of Rs. 9,000+ Cr. The candidate should have experience in compliance, advisory, and litigation in the industry as well as consultancy.
Common for DT and IDT profiles
1. First preference to be given to candidates who have both industry and consultancy experience. Secondly, candidates with Industry experience will be preferred.
2. While candidates in big FMCG companies shall be preferred first, candidates working in smaller companies who are willing to gain knowledge and experience for industry are also welcomed.
3. Priorities in the following order for skills possessed;
a. Subject knowledge (direct tax / indirect tax)
b. SAP knowledge (or any equivalent ERP)
c. Team management
d. Assessment handling/ Litigation experience
4. Candidates be 1 group CA pass-out or with ICWA or CS qualifications with domain and working knowledge & experience in indirect tax / direct tax.
5. Multi-language skills will be added advantage
6. Candidates with all-round experience and skill set and not with area-specialized experience are preferred most.
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary8 - 18 Lac
IndustryFMCG/ Foods/ Beverages