We are one of the world’s leading organizations (Big 6) of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. With more than 53,000 our people, across over 135 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
In India, we are one of the largest fully integrated Assurance, Tax and Advisory firms in the country. With 5,600+ people and presence in 15 locations. We aim to be the No. 1 firm in providing robust advisory and growth solutions to dynamic Indian global companies.
About the firm: Big 6 CA firm
· Profile: Forensic Audit
· Designation: Assistant Manager
· Location: Mumbai and Delhi
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant
· Salary range: (Fixed): INR 10 to 12 LPA
· Experience required: 2-4 yrs post qualification exp. Prior Forensic exp or professional qualification in Certified Fraud examiner would be an added advantage.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
· Performs forensic research to trace funds and assist in identifying the assets for recovery
· Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
· Carry out investigative methodologies to identify issues and gather relevant evidence
· Assists and prepares and forensic accounting reports from financial findings
· Analyzing financial and other business records and the preparation of reports
· Prepares analytical data for litigation
· Liaise with clients and build on existing client relationships
· Supporting fraud and misconduct investigations of varying size and complexity, including assisting in conducting suspect and witness interviews
· Supporting fraud and anti-bribery and corruption risk management engagements, including assisting with the delivery of workshops.
· Mode of working: NO Work from home. Candidate has to visit the client place for audit.
· Notice period: 30 Days (In case of experienced candidates)
· Location of candidate: Local candidates preferred i.e. Mumbai & Delhi
No. Of Vacancy4
Offered Salary10 - 12 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm