Global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
Fee Income - US$10.3 billion as of 30 September 2020.
OUR GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE MEANS THAT WE DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
About the firm: Top CA firm
· Profile: Transaction Advisory services
· Designation: Assistant Manager
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Salary range: (Fixed): INR 10 to 14 LPA
· Experience required: Minimum 3-4 years of Financial due diligence experience
· Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assisting organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence.
· Developing an understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target business
· Analysing and validating data accuracy and follow-up directly with clients and third-party appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve anomalies.
· Performing financial analysis and arriving at conclusions / identifying issues.
· Develop rapport with client management.
· Execution of quality deliverables within agreed timeline and briefing Director/Partner accordingly. This will include:
o Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
o Evaluate the operating trends, quality of earnings, maintainability of EBITDA, working capital & cash flows considerations, net debt etc.
o Identifying key issues related to deal, assessing their impact on valuation/ price consideration, and advising on ways to address the issues.
· Nurturing & Coaching team members and assistants to leverage knowledge and performance.
· Assisting in preparation of the proposals.
· Work on variety of deals across different industry verticals
Notice period: 30 Days (In case of experienced candidates)
Mode of working : No work from home
Location of candidate: Local candidates preferred i.e. Mumbai
No. Of Vacancy3
Offered Salary10 - 14 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm