· Managing the general accounting function.
· Oversees the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements.
· Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
· Ensure the compliance/documentation requirement for all laws like Companies Act, Income Tax Act, GST, labour laws.
· Maintains sufficient funds by forecasting cash requirements and obligations.
· Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information; advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
· Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance.
· Coordinating with bankers and external consultants.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of Accounting software and systems such as Tally.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills, flexibility and the ability to set priorities.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle concurrent demands.
• Work accurately with close attention to detail.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
The Candidates will be working with the PE but deployed on a third party payroll. However, all interaction, working will be with the PE firm and the candidate will also receive experience letter from PE firm.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary10 - 16 Lac
IndustryBanking/ Financial service/ Broking