Global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
Fee Income - US$10.3 billion as of 30 September 2020.
OUR GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE MEANS THAT WE DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Post qualification experience of 1 to 2 years in Assurance Services or in a similar environment
(Assurance and Accounting firms)
• Execution of client engagements - Ensuring quality delivery as per client requirements.
• Preparation of working papers and coordination with client and other team members.
• Understanding business & industry issues / trends.
• Identifying areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of
• Ensuring compliance with engagement plans, internal quality & risk management procedures.
• Be willing to travel within India or abroad.
No. Of Vacancy5
Offered Salary8 .50 - 9 .50 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm