Global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
Fee Income - US$10.3 billion as of 30 September 2020.
OUR GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE MEANS THAT WE DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
Manager- FS and Non FS
Roles and responsibilities:
· Must have an excellent knowledge of Indian GAAP with working knowledge of differences from Indian GAAP to Ind AS.
· Working closely with the Partner to build client relationships.
· Must be able to apply relevant accounting standards, independently execute Ind AS engagements while also researching into complex technical accounting issues.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability and experience to communicate at all levels within an organization and Assurance Committee Meetings.
· Strong leadership skills to deal with senior management, drive various meetings.
· Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live firm values.
· Must have proven supervision and coaching skills, ability to delegate, technical skills, the ability to motivate engagement teams and manage multiple engagements.
· Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions.
· Assist in identifying interesting companies for pitching / ideation and Preparing pitches for obtaining new mandates.
· Keep abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry, and the regulatory environment.
· Be willing to travel within India or abroad.
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary14 .50 - 20 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm