Global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
Fee Income - US$10.3 billion as of 30 September 2020.
OUR GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE MEANS THAT WE DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
Assistant Manager - Non-Financial Services i.e., Manufacturing and Service Sector only
Roles and responsibilities:
Must have an excellent knowledge of Indian GAAP with working knowledge of differences from Indian GAAP to Ind AS.
· Must be able to apply relevant accounting standards, independently execute Ind AS engagements while also researching into complex technical accounting issues.
· Should demonstrate knowledge of applicable laws and regulations and keep up-to-date with new pronouncements relating to Ind AS.
· Monitoring engagement budget with sufficient guidance from the Engagement Manager
· Getting the work reviewed directly by the Partner under the supervision of the Engagement Manager.
· Proactively taking up full responsibility of documentation and guiding/monitoring junior resources of the team.
· Assisting the firm leadership in preparing proposals for obtaining new mandates.
· Be willing to travel within India or abroad.
Note to the applicant from HR Lab: Please apply if you are genuinely interested in the role. If your resume is shortlisted for the interview please be available. Also you being a professional we would request you to respond to the calls of HR Lab.
No. Of Vacancy5
Offered Salary10 - 14 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm