Global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
Fee Income - US$10.3 billion as of 30 September 2020.
OUR GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE MEANS THAT WE DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
Core Indirect Tax role & responsibilities:
• Understanding of client issues and responsible for execution of the assignment engagement.
• Ability to discuss basic technical concerns, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client.
• Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the various Indirect Tax Laws.
• Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
• Builds internal networks to develop understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
• Networking & Identification of opportunities-Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to seniors. Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
• Effective implementation and review of work programs.
• Coordinate with the AD/Director in planning assignments and deliverables.
• Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
• Coaching and developing team members on the concepts of indirect tax.
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary10 - 18 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm