Global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
Fee Income - US$10.3 billion as of 30 September 2020.
OUR GLOBAL COMMITMENT TO EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE MEANS THAT WE DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE, WHEN YOU NEED IT
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
Opening in one of the Big 6 firms in the world
Locations: Pune, Noida, Kolkata, and Chandigarh. It will be work from home but the candidate will have to stay at the base location. Visit to office 1-2 days in a month during training. Candidates from other locations will have to re-locate to the base location "ONLY".
Associate – 0-1yr exp
• Candidate should possess strong article ship experience in Assurance Services or in a similar environment (Assurance and Accounting firms)
• Candidate would be responsible for execution of client engagements - Ensuring quality delivery as per client requirements, understanding business & industry issues / trends.
• Ensuring timely delivery of working papers as per the defined methodology and compliance with engagement plans, internal quality & risk management procedures.
• Candidate should be willing to travel within India or abroad
Senior Associate – 2-3yrs exp
• Candidate must have post qualification experience of 2 to 3 years in Assurance Services or in a similar environment (Assurance and Accounting firms)
• Candidate would be involved in execution of client engagements - Ensuring quality delivery as per client requirements, preparation of working papers and coordination with client and other team members, understanding business & industry issues / trends, identifying areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations and ensuring compliance with engagement plans, internal quality & risk management procedures.
• Candidate should be willing to travel within India or abroad.
Assistant Manager - 3-5yrs exp
• Candidate has to assist in executing audit work with respect to areas assigned by seniors, reporting to seniors on timely basis in respect of any observation and escalate issues and problems, articulate clearly to onsite team.
• Document the execution of audit procedures as defined by engagement. objectives, onsite team’s work allocation and planned audit approach.
Candidate has to seek to understand the
overall process and objective before beginning to work on it and compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across
different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
No. Of Vacancy10
Offered Salary7 - 12 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm