The employer is a 75-Year-old renowned CA firm having offices in Delhi (HQ), Gurgaon, Bangalore, Raipur, and London. The Employer provides assurance, taxation, advisory, legal and corporate finance services. Currently, the Employer has a team of 100+ professionals including Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, MBAs, and CFAs who have years of experience in their respective fields.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assisting the Manager and or Deputy Manager for all audit-related work depending upon the requirement.
2. Independently handling audit/review assignments.
3. Responsible for day-to-day execution of the assignments.
4. Play the role of an active team member on challenging and diverse audit engagements.
5. Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness.
· Mode of working: office
No. Of Vacancy4
Offered Salary8 - 12 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm