The employer is a 75-Year-old renowned CA firm having offices in Delhi (HQ), Gurgaon, Bangalore, Raipur, and London. The Employer provides assurance, taxation, advisory, legal and corporate finance services. Currently, the Employer has a team of 100+ professionals including Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, MBAs, and CFAs who have years of experience in their respective fields.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Lead engagements regarding indirect tax/ Goods and Services Tax (GST) Advisory, Litigation (up to Tribunal), and Compliances including principal involvement in reorganizations, due diligence, cross-border strategies, and other tax planning opportunities.
2. Handling the clients personally, discussing issues, reports, and opinions regarding indirect tax/ GST.
3. Candidate should be motivated to build organization better, assisting in business development management for target industries and sectors, and supporting client business requirements in new and innovative ways.
4. Candidate should be good at a leading team, proactively liaising with our professional colleagues.
5. Training of juniors, reviewing their performances.
6. Assist the Partners with strategy and implementation of strategy and risk management.
· Mode of working: Work from the office, requires local travel due to projects and assignments
· Notice period: Immediate joining; maximum 30 days
· Location of candidate: Local/ Near-by candidates preferred
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary10 - 16 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm