The Employer is a Portfolio Management firm having an office in BKC, Mumbai. The firm is founded by veterans having extensive experience in known institutional brokerage houses. Currently, the PMS is managing an AUM of INR 1400-1500 Cr.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conduct in-depth secondary research and offer deep insights on the sector or companies under coverage. The role would require the analyst to conduct in-depth research, formulate opinions and convey the same in a comprehensible manner
· Attend earnings call, prepare earnings model/ Management meets/ conferences and provide active contribution to company and sector research
· Support the analyst/ fund manager on various tasks, which could vary from financial modelling, reports, industry/company presentations, quality check and finalisation, etc.
· Contribute with investment ideas based on top-down or bottom-up research across the allocated /respective sectoral coverage
· Preparation of research notes and presentations on macro trends, sector trends and detailed analysis of individual companies
· Actively track News/Corporate announcements/Regulations and study the impact on Equities and Portfolio
· Regularly monitor developments in our investee companies through media updates, corporate announcements, and published results
· Contribute to internal knowledge creation, ad-hoc assignments and training and mentoring junior analysts/new joinees on an as-required basis
Ideal candidate should:
· Be a B.Sc Chemistry / Chemical engineering from a premier institution
· Have 2-6 yrs of experience in Equity Research (Chemical sector)
· Proficient in Excel and knowledge of various data bases such as Capitaline, Ace Equity, Bloomberg etc.
· Should be talented in data mining, number-crunching and assist in investing in investment decisions, increasing return on investments, managing financial risk, designing sound investment strategies, and also to accurately predict market trends
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills with keen attention for details
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary10 - 20 Lac
IndustryBanking/ Financial service/ Broking