Vacancy for Associate position in Direct tax in Mumbai
Your job responsibilities will be:
1. Handling a bouquet of corporate clients
2. Finalizing client deliverables in consultation with the Partner
3. Leading and coordinating tax planning and tax risk management assignments, with guidance from the reporting supervisor. This would involve handling advisory, litigation and business tax requirements of clients, comprising of:
a. Advisory on inbound and outbound investments transactions from tax and regulatory perspective.
b. Advisory and execution of the investments as well as M&A transactions, group restructuring exercises etc.
c. Providing holistic tax, international tax and regulatory solutions to client on issues raised by clients.
d. Working on due diligence assignments.
e. Suggesting possible structuring options to meet the desired objectives of clients.
f. Manage all tax and regulatory compliances relating to a transaction.
g. Advising on international tax aspects such as permanent establishment, withholding tax, MLI, BEPs etc.
h. Reviewing key corporate tax returns and vetting of tax positions.
i. Overseeing litigation matters and attending to notices from the tax department.
j. Ensuring that business tax requirements are met.
4. Working on preparation of alerts and other thought leadership initiatives taken by the partners and managers.
5. Identifying new opportunities for serving existing clients, deciding the scope and pricing.
6. Initiating and actively participating in business development and client meetings.
7. Actively working with cross-functional teams to provide holistic tax solutions to clients.
8. Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost.
Eligibility criteria: Chartered Accountant
- Strong passion and interest for tax and regulatory aspects.
-0-2 years experience with a chartered accounting / consulting firm in the field of tax and regulatory practice.
- Experience in / exposure to international taxation / M&A transactions and FEMA will be an added advantage.
- Strong project management, legal / technical drafting and communication skills.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary6 - 7 Lac