About the Company: CA Firm
· Profile: Financial Due Diligence
· Designation: Assistant Manager
· Location: Dadar, Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant (Max 3 attempts)
· Salary range: 15LPA to 17LPA (will be based purely on Interview and prior experience)
· Experience required: CA with experience in core financial due diligence post qualification.
· Roles & Skills:
1. Leading the fieldwork and reporting on the assignment and providing a heads up on the project to the team, managing the project from end to end, mentoring and developing the new members in the team, significant participation in presenting the deliverables and communicating with the clients.
2. Provide integrated financial and other due diligence services to acquirers or investors (Clients may be corporations and/or private equity/venture capital firms) to assist in assessing the business or asset under review
3. Typical matters to be addressed include: · Factors affecting the strategic rationale for the transaction. · Factors affecting the historical and current performance of the business. · Whether forecast assumptions made are supported by relevant historical factual evidence. · Challenging the seller’s principal representations and views about the business. · Protections that may be considered through the deal structure.
4. Independently handling assignments. (execution, follow-up, and reporting).
5. Should have an understanding of the risks and control environment of major business cycles such as Procurement to Payment, Order to Cash, Finance, Statutory Compliances, etc.
6. Excellent written English skills and financial modelling skills (database, scenarios, sensitivities, data tables, etc.) are a must.
· Mode of working: office
· Notice period: Immediate joining
· Location of candidate: Local only preferred but outside candidates can also apply if ready to relocate.
· Gender: Male candidates preferred
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary15 - 17 Lac