· About the Organization : CA firm in Delhi
· Profile : US Audit
· Location : Delhi
· Qualification : Bachelor's degree in accounting; CPA (Preferred)
· Salary Range : INR 8+ LPA
· Job Description
1. Developing an understanding of client’s needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values, and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
2. Developing and demonstrating an understanding of the US Audit approach, methodology, and tools
3. Performing audit procedures and tests by audit methodology based overall audit plan, ensuring proper documentation of work performed,
4. Identifying accounting and auditing issues; discussing with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise.
5. Preparation of audit reports, and management letters
6. Working collaboratively as a part of the team and communicate effectively with audit professionals, supervisors, and senior management in the US daily.
7. Manage multiple engagements concurrently with various teams to efficiently meet client deadlines
8. Create and track engagement budgets to review for inefficiencies that may arise during the audit
9. Conduct constructive discussions with team members on their evaluations and providing counsel accordingly
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting; CPA (Preferred)
2. At least 6-8 years of public accounting experience, with experience leading multiple engagements and supervising staff.
3. Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including familiarity with US GAAP and US Tax
4. Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client/internal relationships.
5. Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects
6. Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to represent the Firm well to client’s management
7. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills, strong attention to detail, and proven innovative problem-solving skills.
8. Knowledge of software like Quick books, Xero, MYOB, Net Suite, SAP, CCH and Caseware, and others
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary8 - 0 K
IndustryMid size CA firm