- The Ideal Candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. The responsibilities are recorded to report.
- Monthly Management accounts from data entry to Financial Statements.
- Payroll processing
- Inventory Management across multiple channels
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Must have Knowledge of accounting software such as Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, ZOHO Books, and QuickBooks online, and familiarity with the bookkeeping of e-commerce platforms such as Amazon etc.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Excellence in Microsoft Excel
Mode of work: Work from home (Forever)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 10 am to 6 pm (IST)