About the Organization: Top CA Firm of India with offices in India, US, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Singapore.
· Practice Area: Business Advisory Services
· Profile: Transaction advisory, Financial Due Diligence
· Designation: Assistant Manager
· Location: Bandra East, Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant (Max 3 attempts) or MBA in Finance
· Salary range: 6 LPA to 7.5 LPA
· Ideal candidate: 1-3 years of post-qualification experience in due diligence as part of M & A team in industry / CA.
· Job Description: The candidate should be able to
- Understand the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company
- Prepare basic financial statements and perform financial analysis on the historic and current financial information of the target company and interpret the same.
- Prepare Quality of Earnings (QoE) reports, Quality of Assets (QoA) reports, working capital considerations
- Compute financial ratios based on above information and interpret the same.
- Prepare tailored due diligence reports to present diligence findings to clients.
- Prepare data books/financial fact books in accordance with firm practice and professional standards and in accordance with the requirements of the project
- Read and interpret GAAP provisions/frameworks/guidance notes.
- Analyze the projections and assumptions presented by the target company
- Identify the potential deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advise on ways to address the issues
- Conduct analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate the same.
· Personality & Interpersonal skills
- High team orientation
- Good communication both written and oral (including report writing and PPT presentation) – MUST
- Strong analytical skills - MUST
· Mode of working: Office
· Notice period: Immediate joining preferred or notice period maximum upto 60 Days
· Location of candidate: Local only i.e. from Mumbai will be preferred