· About the Organisation: Top CA Firm of India with offices in India, US, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Singapore.
· Practice Area: Business Advisory Services
· Profile: Investment Banking and Strategy Consulting
· Designation: Assistant Manager
· Location: Bandra East, Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant (Max 3 attempts) and MBA in Finance
· Salary range: 6 LPA to 8 LPA
· Ideal candidate: 1-3 years of post-qualification experience in transaction/deal advisory, investment banking or consulting
· Job Description:
Ø Development of various types of financial models to value equity for mergers, acquisitions, and fund-raise transactions.
Ø Draft various valuation models – comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
Ø Prepare materials used in fund-raise transactions, including investment memorandums, management presentations, and pitchbooks.
Ø Responsible for due diligence, analyze financial and operational results of businesses through reviewing accounting records (strong AS & Ind AS knowledge shall be a plus) and reporting of diligence findings;
Ø Identifying negotiation factors for the purchase price and deal structuring.
Ø Constantly researching industry trends and technologies, as well as seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements to provide knowledge and insight to clients.
Ø Work with client management in drafting business plans, facilitate discussions on the areas of proposed improvements, perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution in a manner that results in long term value creation for the clients
Ø Support the Team in maintaining various investor databases, contributing literature relevant to the firm clients as well as support the business development activities of the firm.
· Personality & Interpersonal skills
Ø Ability to structure and prioritize activities
Ø Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives and leadership teams
Ø High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
Ø A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team
Ø Communication skills are a must
· Mode of working: Office
· Notice period: Immediate joining preferred or notice period maximum upto 60 Days
· Location of candidate: Local only i.e. from Mumbai will be preferred
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary6 - 8 Lac