Location Gujarat, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Ludhiana, Agra, Chandigarh, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur
Reports to - Chief Operating Officer Objectives of this Role
· Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
· Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
· Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
· Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
· Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
· Carry out regular health check reviews with all Practices within the group and prepare reports for Senior Management.
· Lead and manage timely resolution of issues raised during the health check reviews.
· Work closely with cross-functional support teams and/or vendors in improving processes, tools and systems. Ensure infrastructure / IT systems are compliant and operational.
· Work closely with offshore Delivery Centre(s) to resolve issues raised/experienced by Practice(s)
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field.
· 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position.
· Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service.
· Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
· Maintain confidentiality, share information on need-to-know basis.
· Knowledge of general business accounting software e.g., IRIS, CCH, Digita, SAGE, IPS etc. and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Strong IT skills.
· Multiple years of financial and account reporting (preferred).
No. Of Vacancy10
Offered Salary6 - 8 .50 Lac