· About the Organization: CA Firm
· Practice Area: 2-4 Years of Experience
· Profile: Transfer Pricing, Direct Taxation
· Designation: Associate
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant
· Salary range: 8 LPA to 12 LPA
· Ideal candidate: We are currently seeking an Associate level individual to join our Direct Tax and Regulatory team to assist the senior staff in execution of direct tax and regulatory related assignments
· Job Description :
1. To undertake direct tax and FEMA related advisory engagements;
2. Should have experience of assignments such as tax withholding, Expat taxation, international taxation, FEMA, indirect transfers etc;
3. The candidate should have sound knowledge of provision of DTAA and MLI;
4. To undertake direct tax litigation work at AO lever, CIT, ITAT etc;
5. To assist seniors in preparation of presentations for the partner;
6. To assist seniors in publication of news flash, articles etc. on regular basis;
7. Keep a tap on changes introduced under the Income-tax Act, 1961, FEMA, transfer pricing, SEBI laws;
8. Execution and delivery of the assigned engagement.
9. Respond in a timely manner, display commitment to excellent client service. Provide a timely and high-quality service that exceeds client expectation
· Personality & Interpersonal skills:
1. Technical Skills- CA
2. Behavioral Skills- Detail oriented, analytical, organized, team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines.
3. General Skills- Good command on written, verbal communication skills, co-ordination and presentation skills and excellent research skill.
4. Key Interactions within and outside Organization
a) External- Clients, Tax department / tax officers
b) Internal- Senior Manager / Mangers / Assistant Managers / Internal team (cross services)
· Mode of working: office
· Location of candidate: Only local candidates and candidates from nearby states can apply.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary8 - 12 Lac