· About the Organization : Top CA Firm based in Mumbai
· Profile : US Tax
· Designation : Associate/AM
· Location : Mumbai
· Qualification : CA / CPA(US) / Enrolled Agent / Graduates having relevant experience in US Tax
· Salary Range : INR 6 to 12 LPA
· Job Description
1. Review of US state/city income tax returns for corporates. He/ She should have the ability to prepare & review complex tax returns including multi-level combined/ consolidated returns and returns covering complexities such as service revenue apportionments, TPP & IPP revenue apportionments, federal to state tax adjustments, etc.
2. Handling of various other US state compliances such as Franchise tax returns, annual report filing, company incorporation and dissolution, etc.
3. Assisting in US State tax advisory assignments such as multi-state nexus determination, state tax credits, sales & use tax applicability, etc.
4. Assisting in firm’s thought leadership
5. Assisting in technical training on state tax aspects for the state team.
6. Played a role of reviewer for at least couple of years in prior job and handled team of at least 2-3 members.
7. Proficiency is using the Go systems Rs tax software is required.
8. Excellent organizational, technical and leadership skills are a must. As a team leader, the candidate will be required to guide and mentor staff.
9. Strong communication skills are necessary, as the candidate will interact with clients at all levels.
10. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
· Purpose of the Job Role
We are currently seeking a Associate/ Managerial level person to join our State Income and Franchise Tax team within the Multistate Tax Services (MTS) group.
The candidate should possess solid understanding and experience with tax planning, tax analysis, state tax compliance and tax research.
No. Of Vacancy4
Offered Salary6 - 12 Lac