· About the Organization: Consulting firm
· Profile: Tax Advisory (Direct and Indirect Tax)
· Designation: Associate
· Location: Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal, Surat, Nashik, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Agra, Ludhiana, Pune, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Kota, Baroda, Vapi, Valsad, Ankleshwar, Anand, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Chandigarh.
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant or CPA
· Salary range: 4.25 LPA to 5.50 LPA
· Ideal candidate: Candidates with experience or interest in Taxation
· Job Description:
1. Using knowledge of tax legislation to provide advisory and consultancy services to clients, ensuring that they pay their taxes in the most efficient way and benefit from any tax advantages and exemptions
2. Need to keep up to date with changing tax laws and explain complicated legislation and its implications to their clients in simple terms.
3. There are two main types of tax advice:
a) Corporate - working for business clients to make sure they are not paying any more tax than is necessary.
b) Personal - providing advice to individual clients, some of whom are private clients with large assets.
4. The work is detailed and complex, it requires that you quickly develop expert knowledge in areas such as:
a) Corporate tax
b) International and inheritance tax
c) National Insurance
d) Personal tax
e) Trusts and Estates
5. You can work in compliance, ensuring a client meets all tax obligations by preparing and submitting tax returns, tax computations and any other necessary forms.
6. Initially, this role might focus on compliance activities, for example, completing tax returns and calculating the amount payable, with movement towards consultancy and specialization as your career develops.
7. Typical areas of activity include:
a) Researching, analyzing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both the UK and overseas.
b) Working with tax law and revenue provisions.
c) Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline.
d) Liaising and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on behalf of the client.
e) Providing consultancy services to high value private clients.
f) Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures.
g) Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimize a client's liability.
h) Establishing and structuring family trusts. Estate planning and advising on tax residence and domicile matters.
i) Producing reports and presentations for clients.
· Personality & Interpersonal skills
1. CPA - UK (Certified Public Accountants Association) Affiliation,
2. Degree in Accounting or Equivalent Studies
3. Previous experience with tax compliance
4. Income tax knowledge
5. Proficient with analyzing spreadsheets
7. Research skills
8. Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
9. Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable working under pressure, effective management of sometimes tight and conflicting deadlines.
· Mode of working: Work from home and later Office at your respective location
· Location of candidate: Local Candidate of the Above Mentioned Cities
· Retention Clause: 2 month salary retention up to 1.5 years
· Working Days: Monday to Friday
· Working hours: 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM
No. Of Vacancy10
Offered Salary4 .25 - 5 .50 Lac
IndustryMid size CA firm