• Multi-skilled and must be willing to deal with multiple financial asset equity fixed income,
• Financial planning, ability to understand capital markets fixed income markets, deal
• Should be in a position to acquire clients via referrals and should be willing to travel.
• Must be Post Graduate or equivalent Professional degree holder (additional CFA, CA the qualification will be helpful)
• Any relevant industry experience as an equity analyst would be helpful. Experience with
data modeling software and techniques.
• Analytical thinking, proficiency in finance, etc.
• Expertise in capital markets and Debt markets.
• Should be willing to take relevant Securities market examinations as per the job
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in this field is a must.
About Employer: The employer is a boutique wealth house based out of Lower Parel Mumbai with a branch in Indore. It
Cater to HNI as well as UHNI clients dealing in multi-asset class products such as Mutual fund,
PMS, AIF, Broking, Corporate FD etc. The employer is looking to diversify into asset management and is looking to add an analyst to its existing team. The employer is based in Mumbai and Indore.