Role/ Job Profile
• Buy-side Analyst Role
• Reading the daily financial news and tracking associated information
• Building and maintaining various financial models in excel to gauge the performance of investments
• Making stock recommendations that ensure definite profits and deepen their knowledge of their area of responsibility.
• Should be able to create Model portfolios
• Analyze Listed and unlisted stocks and create financial models
• Must be Post Graduate or equivalent Professional degree holder (additional CFA, CA qualification will be added advantage)
• Any relevant industry experience as an equity analyst would be helpful.
• Experience with data modelling software and techniques.
• Analytical thinking, proficiency in reading BS etc.
• Expertise in Stock Screening, Equity Valuations & forecasting.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong Communication Skills
• Should be willing to take relevant Securities market examinations
• 3-5 years’ experience in relevant field necessary
Employer is a boutique wealth house based out of Lower Parel Mumbai with a branch in Indore. It Cater to HNI as well as UHNI clients dealing into multi asset class products such as Mutual fund, PMS, AIF, Broking, Corporate FD etc. The employer is looking to diversity into asset Management and is looking to add an analyst in its existing team. The employer is based in Mumbai and Indore.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary5 - 6 Lac
IndustryBanking/ Financial service/ Broking