· About the firm: Top-10 CA Firm of India (Not a big 4)
· Profile: Statutory Audit
· Designation: Associate/ Senior Associate
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant (Max 4 attempts in each CA Intermediate & Final)
· Salary range: (Fixed): INR 6.50 to 7.00 LPA
· Experience required: 0-2 Years (Articleship experience is a must in case of CA fresher)
· Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assisting the Manager and or Deputy Manager for all audit related work depending upon the requirement.
2. Independently handling of audit / review assignments.
3. Responsible for day-to-day execution of the assignments.
4. Play role of active team member on challenging and diverse audit engagements.
5. Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness.
· Mode of working: Currently, Work from home but once the firm opens after the government regulations notify then client visits/ office
· Notice period: 60 Days (In case of experienced candidates)
· Location of candidate: Local candidates preferred i.e. Mumbai
No. Of Vacancy5
Offered Salary6 .50 - 7 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm