International CA firm with operations in USA, India, Canada, UK, Singapore, Netherlands.
They have head office in Mumbai – BKC also have offices in Bangalore and Delhi.
Firm offers its clients a full range of services, including assurance, financial and business advisory, valuations, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.The firm's global delivery model helps provide value-added services to clients.one of the fastest growing Asian American businesses in North America; made possible by the firm’s commitment to innovation and continuous process improvement. It has been one of the first accounting firm to use AI as a tool in delivering cost effective solutions to our client
· About the Organization: CA Firm
· Profile: Indirect Taxation
· Designation: Sr. Associate/Assistant manager
· Location: Mumbai
· Qualification: Qualified CA, Qualified CMA or Qualified LLB
· Salary range: 7 LPA to 13 LPA
· Ideal candidate: Candidate with 2-6 Years of Experience in Indirect Taxation
· Job Description :
You will be part of engagements related to indirect taxes (GST / custom duty / excise duty / service tax / sales tax etc.)
involving tax advisory, compliances, structuring, implementations, consulting, advocacy and litigations and foreign trade
The role will help you to develop the skills you need to become a preferred advisor. You will also gain experience across
industries and geographies, which will enable you to become a leader in the indirect tax fraternity.
The client related responsibilities would include:
• Understand the transactions and the business as well as client issues - ability to discuss issues, ask relevant questions
and gather required information from the client
• Develop rapport with all the concerned levels of client management
• Execution and delivery of the assigned engagement. Respond in a timely manner, display commitment to excellent client
service. Provide a timely and high-quality service that exceeds client expectation
• Coordinate with the engagement partner for planning and management of assignments. Update the engagement
partner proactively on various engagement related issues
• Network internally within the peer group and other levels in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with your client
· Mode of working: office
· Notice period:
· Location of candidate: Only local candidates and candidates from nearby states can apply.
No. Of Vacancy2
Offered Salary7 - 13 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm