· About the Company: CA Firm
· Profile: Financial Due Diligence, Internal Audit, MIS Building, Virtual CFO and process improvement
· Designation: Associate
· Location: Dadar, Mumbai
· Qualification: Chartered Accountant (Max 3 attempts)
· Salary range: 6.5 LPA to 8.5 LPA (can be more based purely on Interview and prior experience)
· Experience required: CA Fresher with experience in Statutory & Internal Audit during articleship
· Roles & Skills:
1. Leading the fieldwork and reporting on the assignment and providing a heads up on the project to the team, managing the project from end to end, mentoring and developing the new members in the team, significant participation in presenting the deliverables and communicating with the clients.
2. Provide integrated financial and other due diligence services to acquirers or investors (Clients may be corporations and/or private equity/venture capital firms) to assist in assessing the business or asset under review
3. Typical matters to be addressed include: · Factors affecting the strategic rationale for the transaction. · Factors affecting the historical and current performance of the business. · Whether forecast assumptions made are supported by relevant historical factual evidence. · Challenging the seller’s principal representations and views about the business. · Protections that may be considered through the deal structure.
4. Independently handling internal audit assignments. (audit execution, follow-up, and reporting). Assisting the Manager and or Deputy Manager for all internal audit-related work depending upon the requirement.
5. Has to be a CA fresher
6. Should possess experience in internal audit. Experience in preparation of RCM, review of IFC, SOP preparation, forensic/investigative assignments would be an added advantage.
7. Should have an understanding of the risks and control environment of major business cycles such as Procurement to Payment, Order to Cash, Finance, Statutory Compliances, etc.
8. Excellent written English skills and financial modelling skills (database, scenarios, sensitivities, data tables, etc.) are a must.
· Mode of working: office
· Notice period: Immediate joining
· Location of candidate: Local only preferred but outside candidates can also apply if ready to relocate.
· Gender: Male candidates preferred
No. Of Vacancy3
Offered Salary6 .50 - 8 .50 Lac
IndustryMid size CA firm