One of the renowned consulting firms in India.
A boutique firm focused on providing strategic tax and regulatory
advisory services. The firm works extensively with private equity funds, other
institutional investors, and owners and managers of businesses to develop
bespoke solutions that optimally address the commercial objectives underpinning
a particular transaction or a business reorganization.
The founder is former Chief Executive Officer of Ernst & Young in India and Country Managing Partner of Arthur Andersen.
· Profile: M&A Tax
· Designation: Associate, Senior Associate
· Qualification: Qualified CA with Max 3 attempts
· Salary range: 10 LPA to 12 LPA (CA Fresher) for experienced ones will depend on Current CTC and hike as per industry standards.
· Ideal candidate: 3 years of Internship/Articleship from a reputed firm in Direct Tax only.
· Job Description :
1. Advise clients wrt to tax implications on Mergers & Acquisitions
2. Analyse and quantify acquisition tax assets, tax risks and contingencies to drive better outcomes across mergers and acquisitions tax.
3. Assist with the development of negotiation strategies that accelerate deal value
4. Assist debtor in resolving federal and state and local tax claims and audits
5. Provide recommendations for reducing tax consequences to creditors on potential restructuring
· Mode of working: office
· Notice period: Immediate joining
· Location of candidate: Mumbai
No. Of Vacancy5
Offered Salary10 - 20 Lac
IndustryBig CA firm