Founded in 2011, Bengaluru based, company is provider of Instructor-led online courses, online education platform, it's not the biggest, not the cheapest; But is the fastest growing. It has the highest course completion rate in the industry. Company provide comprehensive courses in Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Programming, Application Development, and other trending technologies. Company respects skill, knowledge and common sense. Not hierarchy. Company is a family of fun and ambitious people with a desire to impart education, to stay committed to the core vision. It has emerged as a top destination for professionals who are looking to up-skill themselves in various subjects in the most interactive and efficient way possible. These courses are taught by experts from the industry, in a live, interactive environment.
Company provides courses that span various industries and technologies, including programming, marketing, analytics, data science, project management etc., with new courses being added frequently.
With the employee count of 500+ people, and total funding $3.23 million, company has potential of growing with the speed of light, being a part of building the company, which is ultimatey building and helping in growing human potential, is a privilege. Let's build it together.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents etc.
- Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes viz Service Tax, TDS, Profession tax.
- Knowledge of returns for -TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax.
- Extensive knowledge of Acts, Regulations and standards relating to financial and management accounting.
• Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with Edutech/services industry.
• Complete knowledge and work experience in TALLY software for 2 years in an Industry.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must.
• Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to deal with customers
and external contacts.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary3 - 5 Lac
IndustryEducation/ Teaching/ Training