One of India’s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. Company's product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers thus covering the three key risks of mortality, morbidity and longevity. It has one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai.
Company has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. An Insurance company offering innovative products and services that enable individuals live a ‘Life of Pride’.
Company's long-stated strategy of balanced product mix, diversified distribution, continuous product innovation and re-imagining insurance through effective use of technology has enabled us to continue our journey despite the ever-changing external environment.
Company has been awarded Tech Innovation Awards 2023 - Outstanding Product Innovation
1) Timely and accurate reporting of financials for the Company including the
reporting of SEBI LODR Disclosures requirements
2) Preparation and overall management of subsidiary company accounts including
analysis and review, coordination with auditors, and closing Board requirements on
time, explanation to management, etc
3) Preparation and analysis of consolidated accounts and notes to accounts
4) Timely and accurate submission of all IRDAI reports on a
monthly/quarterly/half-yearly and annual basis
5) Contribute to the preparation of notes to accounts on standalone and consolidated
basis ensuring requirements of regulations and accounting standards are met
6) Preparation of reporting requirements as required by promoter/parent
including support in the preparation of Ind AS FFC/US GAAP/Schedule Sch V
requirement for parent
7) Contribute to the preparation of year-end and quarterly requirements including
MD&A preparation, support in producing annual reports, related party disclosures
8) Identifying automation requirements and coordination for closure with IT and
9) Analysis of the performance of competitors and identifying the best industry
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary6 .50 - 11 Lac