The Employer is a platform in the financial services sector in India set up primarily with the mission of catering to the diverse credit requirements of under-served households and businesses.
As a leading player among India’s NBFCs, the Employer's business model is diversified across offerings, sectors, products, geographies, and borrower segments.
Its proprietary integrated technology system and its risk management framework enable it to offer a diversified product suite, efficiently at scale.
The Employer has cumulatively raised over INR One Trillion in funds for its clients since the inception of its platform in 2009. Employer’s exposure is spread across 657 districts in 28 states and 7 Union Territories in India, as on March 31, 2022.
Through its deep credit insights, proprietary risk models, structuring capability, and agile technology platform, the Employer offers suitable debt products that meet the requirements of borrowers and lenders in sectors like Microfinance, Small Business Loans, Vehicle Finance, Affordable Housing Finance, Agriculture Finance, Consumer Finance, and Mid-Market Corporates.
- Average variable pay (bonus) of 20%
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Group Medical Insurance with coverage of Rs 15 Lakhs per annum (For self + 5 dependants) including parents or parents-in-law.
- Annual health check-up: Free annual health check-up worth INR 3,000
- Fitness Reimbursement per annum: INR 20,000
- Meal Card: Meal card can be availed as tax-saving benefit.
- Security Deposit: A rental advance on the actuals or 10 times your HRA can be availed and to be repaid at the time of exit.
- Diversity-focused Leaves: Paternal Leave, Adoption leave in addition to other leaves
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits: Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits.
- Beverages, Fruits & Snacks: on the house.
- Office timings are 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Off on 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Optional work from home on odd Saturdays (10 AM to 4 PM)
Note: These benefits are communicated to us by the Employer. It is advisable to confirm the same during your interview/ interaction with Company HR
· Managing secretarial activities such as holding Board and Committee Meetings, maintenance of Agenda, Minutes, Statutory Registers and liasoning with business team, shareholders, directors and regulators.
· Well-versed with compliances with RBI under FEMA pertaining to ODI application
· Preparation of Notice of Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting, Board’ Report, Corporate Governance Report, Business Responsibility & Sustainability Report, Report on ESG, etc.
· Compliances pertaining to Declaration & Payment of Dividend and transfer to IEPF (Investor Education & Protection Fund)
· Ensuring pre & post compliance with respect to issuance of listed Non-Convertible Debentures (“NCD”) on private placement basis
· Filing of various reports/disclosures with Stock Exchanges/Ministry of Corporate Affairs on quarterly/half yearly/ yearly basis and on event basis under SEBI Listing Regulations
· Compliance under SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 and SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, SEBI ICDR Regulations, SEBI Debt Regulations, etc. · Coordinating with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditor & Secretarial Auditor for closing audit on timely basis.
· Assisting the Company Secretary in ensuring real-time updating the website for all Investor Contents and Mandatory requirements as per the applicable laws .
· Assisting the Company Secretary to hold the inter and intra team knowledge update meetings to ensure that the respective department is updated with any change in the applicable Laws.
· Having good exposure of SEBI Listing Regulations, Prohibition of Insider Trading, ICDR regulations, SAST, SBEB and other applicable regulations
.· Having good exposure of compliances
· Good knowledge of provisions of Companies Act, 2013
· Candidate having work experience from financial sector
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary5 - 8 Lac
IndustryBanking/ Financial service/ Broking