The Employer is a leading full-service law firm in India with offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, GIFT City and Chennai. With 200+ qualified professionals, the firm assist clients on transactional, advisory, litigation, regulatory, trade, competition, and tax matters.Ranked amongst the top ten law firms in India (RSG Report 2019), the firm is recognized as a top-tier firm by Chambers Global, Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and AsiaLaw Profiles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Direct Taxation.
- Prior working experience into M&A taxes
- Experience into International taxation and tax structuring will be preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 yrs of post qualification experience.
- Learning agility: Demonstrates willingness to acquire knowledge of the latest trends in the industry.
- Client centricity: Gives priority to meeting clients’ expectations, by balancing quality and timeliness.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Display ownership and accountability for team goals by performing assigned tasks as per stated standards.
- Process orientation: Follows applicable work processes/ procedures to deliver outcomes.
- Personal effectiveness: Plans own work, identifies resources and timelines effectively.
No. Of Vacancy1
Offered Salary0 K - 0 K